Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

This weekend Brian and I drove home to his parents house for the weekend. Friday night we went to a Halloween party where I was a gumball machine and Brian was a quarter! Walking around with our costumes was quite difficult at times!


Saturday morning I went out for a easy run - my first outdoor run in a while! The air was crisp but felt good and my legs enjoyed the flat route.

2 miles in 15:39

With all the Halloween candy I consumed on Sunday, I needed to get to the gym this morning! I walked out to my car and there was snow and ice on it! At the gym I did a short 10 minute warm up on the elliptical, I ran for 3 miles on the treadmill, then jumped back on the elliptical for 15 minutes.

3 miles in 23:53

I can't believe that it is November! The months just keep flying by! Have a great Monday!

23 comments:

Amanda - RunToTheFinish said...

so I got lucky that we didn't have any halloween candy...and yet I feel gyped :)

love the costumes!! I was thinking about that for next year

Aneta said...

very cute costumes! :)

marathonmaiden said...

fun costumes! i've never seen anyone dressed as a quarter or gumballs before :)

Laura said...

I can't believe it's November either.. When did that happen?? Cute costumes btw!

Lisa said...

Cute costumes! Sounds like a fun weekend! I can't believe it's already November, this year has flown by!

Oh, I love your wedding countdown. So cute!

Molly said...

I'm glad you're moving again! Cute costumes...we had a dusting of snow on the deck this morning! Yikes!

Morgan said...

LOL! I love the costumes!

teacherwoman said...

Cute creative halloween costumes! Yay for November... Clean start!

Tricia said...

too cute!

Amber (Girl with the red hair) said...

Haha LOVE your costumes! Very cute :)

Amy said...

Cute costumes! I hear ya about the candy - we bought way too much and even though I was giving it out by the fistful, we still have a ton left over.

Nicole said...

Love your costumes!!! So cute!!!!

Jenn said...

Love the costumes! I can't even look at candy right now....

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Love the costumes!!

I didn't eat a single piece of Halloween candy this weekend... but last week at work? yah, let's not talk about that...

Marlene said...

Great costume idea! I imagine it would be tough maneuvering in those!

Glad you were able to get a couple of runs in.

Staci Dombroski said...

I love the fumball machine idea! I think that is what I am going to be next year :) Have a wonderful week!

aron said...

haha looove the costumes!

Jamie said...

Cute costumes. My parents use to have a Halloween party and one of their friends dresses as a gumball machine. She had to come in the back patio door because she wouldn't fit through the front!

Julie @ Hotlegs Runner said...

awww to cute! =)

Leana said...

Great costumes! And yay for being back on the running front too!

Katie A. said...

What a cool costume duo you were!
And I can't believe you already have snow and ice! I'm so sorry! LOL!
You are such a rockstar for getting out there early! I need to follow in your footsteps ;)

Katie H said...

Cute costume! I love that you even have the quarter slot on your leg- too funny!

The Happy Runner said...

Love your costume! You guys looked great.