Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

This weekend Brian and I drove home to his parents house for the weekend. Friday night we went to a Halloween party where I was a gumball machine and Brian was a quarter! Walking around with our costumes was quite difficult at times!


Saturday morning I went out for a easy run - my first outdoor run in a while! The air was crisp but felt good and my legs enjoyed the flat route.

2 miles in 15:39

With all the Halloween candy I consumed on Sunday, I needed to get to the gym this morning! I walked out to my car and there was snow and ice on it! At the gym I did a short 10 minute warm up on the elliptical, I ran for 3 miles on the treadmill, then jumped back on the elliptical for 15 minutes.

3 miles in 23:53

I can't believe that it is November! The months just keep flying by! Have a great Monday!

23 comments:

RunToTheFinish said...

so I got lucky that we didn't have any halloween candy...and yet I feel gyped :)

love the costumes!! I was thinking about that for next year

Anonymous said...

very cute costumes! :)

Anonymous said...

fun costumes! i've never seen anyone dressed as a quarter or gumballs before :)

Unknown said...

I can't believe it's November either.. When did that happen?? Cute costumes btw!

Lisa said...

Cute costumes! Sounds like a fun weekend! I can't believe it's already November, this year has flown by!

Oh, I love your wedding countdown. So cute!

Molly said...

I'm glad you're moving again! Cute costumes...we had a dusting of snow on the deck this morning! Yikes!

Jen Feeny said...

LOL! I love the costumes!

teacherwoman said...

Cute creative halloween costumes! Yay for November... Clean start!

Tricia said...

too cute!

Amber said...

Haha LOVE your costumes! Very cute :)

Amy said...

Cute costumes! I hear ya about the candy - we bought way too much and even though I was giving it out by the fistful, we still have a ton left over.

Nicole said...

Love your costumes!!! So cute!!!!

Jenn said...

Love the costumes! I can't even look at candy right now....

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Love the costumes!!

I didn't eat a single piece of Halloween candy this weekend... but last week at work? yah, let's not talk about that...

Marlene said...

Great costume idea! I imagine it would be tough maneuvering in those!

Glad you were able to get a couple of runs in.

Pining for Pinterest said...

I love the fumball machine idea! I think that is what I am going to be next year :) Have a wonderful week!

Aron said...

haha looove the costumes!

Jamie said...

Cute costumes. My parents use to have a Halloween party and one of their friends dresses as a gumball machine. She had to come in the back patio door because she wouldn't fit through the front!

Julie @ HotlegsRunner said...

awww to cute! =)

Runner Leana said...

Great costumes! And yay for being back on the running front too!

Katie A. said...

What a cool costume duo you were!
And I can't believe you already have snow and ice! I'm so sorry! LOL!
You are such a rockstar for getting out there early! I need to follow in your footsteps ;)

Anonymous said...

Cute costume! I love that you even have the quarter slot on your leg- too funny!

Felice Devine said...

Love your costume! You guys looked great.