So here goes...
1. I didn't really want to change my name after I got married but I did it anyway - I really liked my old name but I know that Brian and I are now a new family and having the same name meant a lot to him so that is why I changed it.
2. I am scared to death of having to have a C-section when I have kids. I do not want that and hope that I can give birth naturally.
3. My first official road race was my freshman year of college. My basketball coach made us run the 5k after our two hour morning practice. I don't remember my official time, maybe 23:30 or so but I do remember my legs were so dead from the double workout.
4. I went to high school, college and now live and work all within a 20 mile radius. In fact, I currently work about a mile from where I went to high school. I sometimes wish I had gone out of state for college or even for my first job but I love where I live and don't know if I will ever leave.
5. My favorite food is pizza - I could eat it all the time and I often crave it. My favorite is homemade pizza crust with pasta sauce, mozzarella and tomato!
6. I have met some of my best friends through running. My running buddy and I originally met on DailyMile and I managed to convince her to join my running club. Whenever someone asks us how we met, I always feel weird because we met online and usually you don't meet girls and/or running friends online!
7. I love to cook but I had never made homemade sauce until a few weeks ago! It seems there are a bunch of things I have never made and I am making my way through the recipes.
8. My favorite time of the month to run is when there is a full moon on a clear morning. I just love the brightness the moon provides so I feel like I don't really need a headlamp. I always try to take pictures of the moon but they never come out!
9. I am currently an aunt to three beautiful little boys and soon to be aunt to another BOY! Seems like this family is just full of boys. Brian and I may be the last chance to have a girl!
10. Coffee really has no effect on me. I drink it every morning but it never really seems to wake up me. I enjoy having a hot beverage to sip on at my desk.
11. I am obsessed with cake platters. I have three already and have had to stop myself from buying more because I know I wont use them.
12. Last week I wore a sweater dress to work for the first time. Being the only girl in my group, I often get comments when I wear more fashionable outfits but this time I actually got some compliments!
13. When I was in high school I applied to West Point and Annapolis but I was wait-listed. I am not sure I would have gone if I had got in and if I had gone, I am not sure it would have been the right choice. I am pretty happy with the college choice I did make and how my life has turned out.
14. Every Christmas Eve, my aunt makes a full polish Christmas meal. It is delicious and I just hope that she will teach me the recipes that she learned from my Grandma.
15. I hate tight fitting clothes - I would much rather be in loose fitting clothing because it is more comfortable. I live in sweatpants at home.
16. If you were able to look at my iPhoto on my computer you would find more sunset and sunrise photos than anything else. I am kind of obsessed with them too.
17. I am 5 foot 9 inches (barely) and I played the forward/post position in basketball.
18. I have always wanted to go on a hot air balloon ride. Hopefully Brian will take me someday!
19. I am trying to sell my wedding dress - I would rather have someone else get use of the dress instead of having it just sit in a closet for the next 25+ years.
20. I hardly ever drink alcohol and I do not like the taste of beer but in the past few years I have begun to enjoy the taste of wine.
21. I have this strange, although slight, urge to run a marathon. The distance still scares me A LOT.
I am tagging people who commented on this weeks posts:
Jessica @ Running to be Skinny
Christine @ Dream Big Runner
Amanda @ RunToTheFinish
Rena @ Miles To go Before I sleep
Chelsea @ Theology and Geometry
Kim @ IlaxStudio
Vanessa @ Gourmet Runner
Amber @ Girl with The Red Hair
Molly @ I'm a Sleeper Baker
Elizabeth @ Racing Stripes