Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Snow Shoeing

The roads were not good enough for me to run so I went snow shoeing with the dog instead. She loves to bound in the snow and sniff at things! It wasn't as good as a running workout but it was nice to get outside! Also I promised B-Rabbit I would take pictures so he could see how much snow we got here (he is still in FL - but he does have double session practices!)

Kia (she's a Siberian husky and loves the snow!)

My trail through the snow with snow

Me!!

My snow shoes!

Kia led the whole way!

8 comments:

Meg said...

What a cute dog!! Great pictures!

N.D. said...

sounds like a good trade off!! lots of snow and cute pics!

Unknown said...

What a great partner. My dog loves the snow also. They enjoy themselves much more then we do I think.

The Laminator said...

Nice pics! Looks cold, but fun!

Nikemom said...

Love the dog! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

Marlene said...

Looks like fun, and Kia is beautiful!

X-Country2 said...

That dog is beautiful! Why do I always think snow shoes are giant tennis rackets? Too many cartoons apparently. :o)