I am stealing "Three Things Thursday" from The Redhead and also Marlene because I think it an awesome idea!
1. Winter is right around the corner and I have been on the prowl for a good pair of boots! I found these in the Eddie Bauer catalog and I love them! Don't they look comfy?
2. I am thinking of signing up for a 5k on December 5th...I am still on the fence about this and wanted some input. I want to start doing some light speed work again but I worry about moving too quickly and hurting myself again.
3. Thursday = TIART at Runners' Lounge and this week's topic is hosted by Julia. Her questions is:
If a genie were to appear and grant you any three running wishes in the world, what would you choose? It can be anything from superhuman powers, new running inventions, race entries, shoes, you name it! What would be your three wishes??
1) Run injury free - I know we all hate injuries that keep us from running!
2) A pair of shoes that would never wear out and always look brand new!
3) Become a professional runner/athlete!
Happy Thursday and Happy Halloween!!