Friday, April 30, 2010

End of the week, End of the month!

Since I missed Thursday, here is the Friday Three Things!

1. Do you ever have one of those days where you put on your makeup in the morning and it comes out perfectly!  Usually I wear - mascara, eye shadow, and sometimes eye liner.  I always have trouble getting the eye liner very close to the lash on my eye lid.  Some mornings I feel like it looks like I put on my makeup in the dark!  Well this morning I put it all on and somehow it came out really well!

2. Last nights run was ok - I ran a 5.5 mile loop and my goal pace was 7:45 min/mile but I ran too fast and so for this mornings 3.6 mile run my legs were hating me.  I felt slow as molasses and the last mile was just not fun at all.  With today's run I ended April with 85.8 miles which is right in the range where I want to be!  Tomorrow I have a massage scheduled in the morning and then Sunday hopefully I can get to the track for some speedwork!

3. Good luck to everyone racing this weekend!  And for everyone else not racing, hope all your runs go well!!  Happy Friday!

17 comments:

Felice Devine said...

Enjoy that massage -- you deserve it! And have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

ha with the makeup. i don't wear any ever because i can never get it right!

Jocelyn said...

I love the makeup thing! I am the same way! I look great one say and then the next i look like i tried to put it on my face with a crayon. Enjoy that massage!

misszippy said...

A massage sounds like it is perfectly timed for you. Enjoy it!

teacherwoman said...

I didn't know that tidbit about coffee preventing Alzheimers?!?! Time to pick up myself a cup of joe! lol

Happy Friday and HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

Anonymous said...

I have the same deal with eyeliner. Somedays it looks great! Other days...it's way off. Sigh. When I don't want to deal with it, I use a dark shadow to line my eyes and blend/blend/blend.
Happy Friday!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I am the same way w/ eyeliner. Sometimes it turns out great, most days it is sub-par!

Great mileage in April! I am hoping May is a good runnign month for me. I am finally back to running 5+ days a week since my knee has been doing better. So hopefully I am in the 80-90 mile range?

Have a great weekend!

Lisa said...

ugh. I hate those runs where my legs feel so heavy I can hardly drag them! Hopefully the massage tomorrow will get them moving again!

have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Ooo enjoy the massage!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the days when my makeup comes out great. And I'm not a big makeup person - I use the bare minimum. What about times when you actually looked better BEFORE you put your makeup on? Well, anyway... just found your blog and I'm following. Here's to more great makeup days!!

Anne said...

You are so fast!
Enjoy the massage :)

Marlene said...

I am TERRIBLE at putting on makeup.. which is why I never wear any. :p

Great job for the month.

Enjoy the weekend!!

Nicole Orriƫns said...

I never wear make up, because I can't be bothered. I'm a 'what you see, is what you get' kind of girl. But I can certainly appreciate some nice make up on someone else!

http;//www.momshomerun.blogspot.com

Jamie said...

I still feel like I have no idea what to do with make-up so whenever it comes out nearly perfect I am so excited! Great job on the April mileage!

Alee said...

Sounds like you had a great running month. Enjoy your weekend, especially that massage!

Nicole said...

ahhh i'm the SAME WAY!!!! maybe i should try putting it on in the dark! lol :)

Molly said...

oooo, a massage. I'm going to have to hint to my husband about that one, after all, mothers day is coming up!