Saturday, August 16, 2008

Saturday Morning

I woke up this morning at 8:30 and saw that it was super sunny out but after a check of the thermostat saw that it was still only 61 degrees! I headed out for my 5 miler with a little bit more energy than i had yesterday. I decided to take yesterday off which turned out to be a good idea. I was exhausted last night at about 8pm . With all of last weekends excitement and then trying to catch up with J this week, it was non-stop and then the Olympics kept me up late every night.

The run went well except now i feel sick and a little tired. Tomorrows run is planned to take place at the canal path which is flat so hopefully that will be nice and fun. I think i am just going to run and see how i feel. I know i would like to do about 6 miles but if i feel like i can handle more then ill keep going.

My knees didn't hurt which was great - but my back and abdominal muscles began to feel funny with about a half mile to go. It was quite sunny out so i think i am dehydrated. You know what that means - Rehydration Nation!

No comments: