Friday, April 20, 2012

Email Address Correction

This week I became aware that the email attached to my blog was wrong.  I have been receiving all the comments posted but whenever someone would try to email me, apparently it was going to someone else.

I have since corrected this and now if you email me, I will actually get it.  I apologize to anyone who has emailed me and I did not respond.  From now on my email connected to this blog is correct.  Feel free to contact me at morningrunner12{at}gmail{dot}com


Hope you have a great weekend! And just for fun, here are some Friday Favs from the week -

Tulips - They in full bloom in my garden! This has to be my favorite flower.


Grilled Cheese MONTH - Apparently April is National grilled cheese month.  Check out Galley Kitchen for a different grilled cheese sandwich every day.


Following Kara (and Shalane) - The Olympics are coming and everyone is getting ready. You can follow their training online.


Warm Toasted Marshmallow S'mores Bars - Must. Make. These!


Fun Fact - This is so true for me.  Sunday's are always my worst eating day.



Happy Friday!!

7 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my gosh. That Kara blog is TOO frickin' cute! I love her! Did you see how tiny her legs are in that pic where she is holding her son's hand? She is ALL muscle!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I am so excited for the Olympics!! I would love to go to the games one day. Maybe I'll make it to Rio. :)

Have a wonderful weekend!!

Fruit Fly said...

Holy Grilled Cheese Month!!!! This I did not know and I am a HUGE lover of grilled cheese. I could eat it multiple times every day. I feel like I better go fix one tonight just to celebrate!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the Olympics!! One day I want to be there live, that must be so much fun!

Jamie said...

The last photo is so true for us too, we definitely eat worse on the weekends! We need to stop doing that!

I can't wait for the Olympics!!

Marlene said...

Definitely add me to the list of people who over indulge on the weekends. Bad habit...

Speaking of which, those smore bars look INSANE!

Lauren @ Sassy Molassy said...

1. I love tulips. I'm so jealous of everyone's yards right now who have them popping up all over.

2. I want a grilled cheese right now!