Sunday, July 10, 2011

My Best Friend's Wedding

Friday dawned cool and sunny - a perfect day for my best friend to get married!  I woke up early partly because I was so excited and partly because I wanted to get out for a nice quiet run before all the festivities started.

3 easy miles later, I returned home to shower and get ready to head over to my best friends house.  At 10am the excitement started with hair and makeup!  After 3.5 hours we were finally all ready to go!



We went back to my best friends house to get ready to go and start taking pictures!



From there it was a whirlwind and the day went by so much faster than I wanted it to!  I had hoped to make it through my Maid of Honor speech without crying but I just could not hold it together.  Then we enjoyed a great dinner, some awesome carrot cake and then danced the night away!



It could not have been a better day and I am so happy for my friend!  I can't wait until her professional pictures come back! I am sure they are awesome!

9 comments:

kaydi327 said...

Aw congrats to your best friend! Her dress is gorgeous and I LOVE her shoes! Shoes with color are the way to go in my opinion!
-Katie @ Legally Fit

Kim said...

You look so beautiful! And tall! Will she be the maid of honor in your wedding too? Be prepared for your night to go by even faster!!! :)

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Those pink shoes are fabulous! Your friend was a beautiful bride. :) And that is a fabulous bridesmaid dress - I bet you wil totally wear that again!

I bet this makes you even more excited for your wedding. :)

Molly said...

beautiful pictures! I would have cried too : )

Robin said...

Beautiful pics!

Marlene said...

Congrats to your best friend! Glad you had a great day, You're next!!!

Chelsea said...

Beautiful! I love the bridesmaids' dresses. So classic.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! Just looking at those pictures got me sooo excited! :) You all look so gorgeous! I bet you are even more excited for your wedding now too! Woo hoo!

Nicole said...

you look gorgeous! i bet it made you SO excited for your wedding! seeing wedding fun makes me SO excited for mine!