Wednesday, December 21, 2011

WIAW

This week I am totally messed up on which day it is! I keep thinking I am a day ahead - this morning I thought it was Thursday.  I can't wait for this week to be over because next week I have off!  Since this weekend is Christmas and I know I will be eating a ton of delicious but rich foods, I have been trying to eat healthy this week.  Here are my eats from Tuesday!






Breakfast: Quaker Instant Cinnamon Oatmeal with a banana + coffee at work

Morning Snack: Deviled eggs and an apple

Lunch: Turkey burger, carrots, goldfish and cutout cookies

Pre-Run/Afternoon Snack: Clementine

Dinner: Creamy Tuna Noodle Casserole (So easy and so good!)

Evening Snack: 3 Chocolate Chip cookies


I think yesterday was a pretty good day, especially with all the extra holiday food hanging around work.  I stopped myself at three cookies after dinner even though I wanted more.  It is so tough to not eat them when they are right there!

Happy Wednesday!

6 comments:

misszippy said...

Looking like a yummy, well-rounded day to me! And I know what you mean about this week-it keeps throwing me.

Marlene said...

I wasn't organized enough for WIAW this week. Not to mention, I am embarrassed by what I am eating!

Looks like a good day to me, and I love your table setting!

Page said...

Look at that fancy shmancy table setting. So sophisticated ;)

Being Robinson said...

yum! i have an apple everyday for a mid-morning snack. your table is so pretty!

Christine said...

Mmhhh, looks good! Love your dining table set up, looks like a nice and enjoyable dinner :)

Jessica said...

The casserole sounds delicious! Thanks for sharing the recipe :)