Friday, June 3, 2011

It's called Bride Brain

...and I have a serious case of it.

Symptoms of Bride Brain:
  • Forgetfulness
  • Distracted/scatterbrained
  • Possible nervous twitching

This morning I had an extra bad case -

  1. Running the wrong route and not realizing until I was over a mile into the run
  2. Forgetting to put on make up
  3. Forgetting my wedding planning notebook at home
  4. Ordering a small coffee at Dunkin Donuts instead of a medium
  5. Paying the Dunkin Donuts drive through man and then driving off, forgetting to get my change

Thank goodness for the weekend!  I don't think this tiny cup of coffee is going to be enough!

14 comments:

Lacey Nicole said...

hehehe... at least it is friday.

and AWWWW i am so happy you are running the fast and the furriest :)

Aneta said...

hahhah. TGIF!!!

Lindsey said...

Okay, I have to say that this was a super cute post! :)

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Aw, I am sure you have so much on your mind!!! I hate those forgetful days!

And hooray for your wedding being less than 100 days away!! :) It's coming so fast!

Zaneta said...

haha! I know the feeling! I have 22 days left and SO MUCH left to do and I know I'm forgeting some things! Also, I go to start one task, get sidetracked and start another... this is how nothing gets done! lol

Marlene said...

Sounds like me the week before a race. :)

Enjoy your weekend!!

Christy @ My Dirt Road Anthem: A Runner's Blog said...

That is a bad case of bride brain!

misszippy said...

Excellent! All worth it.

Jennifer Cotter said...

I hate mornings like that! And, of course, once one thing goes wrong, it starts a chain of misfortune throughout the day. :) Hope the rest of your Friday goes better!

Molly said...

Ha! That coffee is tiiiiiny.

Jennifer said...

Dunkin Donuts coffee can make anything better.

Her Name Is Rio said...

Bride brain- ha. I think you'll be okay. Even though there's not enough coffee in that cup!

Chelsea said...

Planning a wedding is a full time job - which is tough when you have one of those already! Good luck with everything. Hope you got another coffee :).

Nicole said...

i have bridal brain too!