Thursday, June 30, 2011

June Recap

Average Temp: 76F/24C - summer temps are slowly creeping up!

Miles run: 119.5 mi

Rest days taken: 7 days - a result of a few 5 and 6 day run streaks.  Normally I only run 3 or 4 days in a row.

Highest mileage week: 30 miles (6/20-6/26)

Average pace: 8:16 min/mile

Races: Fast and Furriest 10k and St. Greg's Great Race 5k or The race we said we wouldn't run again!

Current Obsessions: Finishing addressing the invitations and mailing them by July 1st!


Current Blessings: As always, family and friends!

Current Excitement: My best friends wedding next week on July 8th!

Current Read: The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova.  Not exactly a light summer read, we'll see if I actually finish this one.  Reading is defiantly the first "hobby" to go when I get overwhelmed with things to do!

Current Guilty Pleasure: Strawberries!



Bring on July!  Have a great 4th of July!

10 comments:

Suzy said...

Congrats on a wonderful month! I don't think strawberries can count as a "guilty" pleasure because they are so good and good for you.

Jen @ Run for Anna said...

Yes, strawberries!! And, I think they could be healthy if I didn't drown them in heavy whipping cream. :)

Amy said...

Great month! Good luck with your invitations!

Kim said...

Awesome mileage!

Nicole said...

wahooo! great month!!! :)

Unknown said...

Yum those strawberries look good!! Happy 4th of July!

Glenn Jones said...

119 miles? No wonder your blue dress doesn't fit. Outstanding J!

Anonymous said...

Yay! What a great month you had!! :) I am so proud of you!! :) And I am loving strawberries right now too. Have fun at your friends wedding next week. And if you have any last minute wedding advice send it my way.. 19 days..eeeek! :)

Marlene said...

Looks like a great month! Congrats on finishing off those invitations - what a chore.

Here's to July!!!

Felice Devine said...

Great month! And I'm w/Suzy on the strawberries :-)