- You can sleep in on Saturday morning
- You have all day Saturday to hydrate and fuel without the distractions of work
- The traffic on the roads is even less on Sunday mornings
- You potentially can have a social life on Friday night
- Early wake up on the last day of the weekend
- You can't have too much fun on Saturday night
- You get your run done early and have the rest of the weekend to enjoy
- Going out on Friday night? Who am I kidding - I can't keep my eyes open past 9pm on a Friday night
- Sleeping in on Sunday!
- I always eat way too much all weekend after a Saturday long run because I feel I "deserve it"
- Waking up early on a Saturday after a long week of work is tough!
It is a tough choice but most weekends this summer, my long run has been predicated by other plans. I think Saturdays are the best day for me because I love having the rest of the weekend free! Plus my running group meets (early) Saturday mornings so there is always someone to run with. It may be tough to get up, but I think Saturdays are my favorite!
So the question remains: Sunday or Saturday???
Isn't she cute? This is my new buddy for the next few days
since I am house/cat sitting!