Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A tasty treat!

A while back I bought a groupon for cupcakes!  I finally got to use it this past weekend as a reward for my double long runs!  Brian got one but I could not resist the urge to get TWO cupcakes!!



Brian's is the one with the chocolate chips on it! The other two are MINE!  I got my first one with red velvet cake, cream cheese frosting and gummi bars!!

Don't mind Brian's awesome (I mean super ugly!) plate sets from college! Those are so going once we get our new set from  our registry!


For my second one I got chocolate with raspberry filling and vanilla frosting and sprinkles on top! They were both so good but they were expensive.  Nothing beats homemade!


I just found out there is another great cupcake place in town!! Next week I will have to go and try their cupcakes!

12 comments:

Laura said...

Did you get to pick what was on them (as in, have them make them to order)? I have never had a cupcake with gummy bears but that sounds PERFECT to me. Yum :)

Allison said...

These look amazing! They are definitely the perfect post-run treat (especially after two long runs!).

ihaverun said...

I soooo love cupcakes. Running + cupcakes = perfection!

Molly said...

yum, I'm all over the red velvet one! My husband is slightly addicted to groupon, one time he bought $70 of cookies for $19. Guess who ate them all??????

Unknown said...

OMG YUM!!

Anonymous said...

yummy! when i was training for my last marathon i'd always have a breakfast cupcake after a long run....delicious.

Anonymous said...

MMmmmmmmMMmm Cupcakes!! :)

Nicole said...

Cupcakes are my FAVORITE! I wish we had cupcake stores around here!

Being Robinson said...

groupon + cupcakes = best. thing. ever. yum!

d.a.r. said...

Oh yum yum!!

misszippy said...

Those look amazing! What a good groupon!

Marlene said...

Those look AMAZING! Great reward for the double long run weekend!