Sunday, November 23, 2008

Color and Cheesecake

Yesterday B-Rabbit and I had the "C" Date. We went and "colored" or rather painted pottery and then had dinner at The Cheesecake Factory which was amazing! Overall it was a lot of fun!



Next week we get to pick up the pottery and I am hoping they came out really nice!!

Friday I went to the gym and ran 5 miles (1 warmup, 3 hard Time = 22:17, and 1 cooldown) then I lifted and also went swimming (500 yards). I was pretty tired but had already made plans to meet a former bball teammate to go and watch a local college team play. Satuday I hit the gym as well since it was 17 degrees (feels like 9) outside! Yikes! I started on the treadmill but my left foot was hurting (the same foot that has been hurting during the indoor track runs). I stopped and did the bike and eliptical where I didn't feel any pain. I am planning to get a run in today and so I hope that my foot doesn't hurt. I am slightly worried about it - I don't know what it could be??

Have a good Sunday!!

14 comments:

Brad Braden said...

hmmm cheesecake..

No Longer Using said...

Aw those are such good pictures of you guys!!! Nice crafting (another "c"! heheh). Did your foot hurt when or after you were doing the 5 miles w/ 3 mi hard? I know that sometimes after I run hard on the treadmill I have pain in my feet (and back, actually!) the next day. That's really good your foot doesn't hurt when you bike/ellip tho, that is encouraging :) have a great sunday!!

N.D. said...

Tht looks like so much fun!!! :)
Great job on the super 5!!

Anonymous said...

The pottery looks great! Cheesecake is good. They have so many options. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Brooke Hughes said...

wow, you did a really good job with your pottery, it looked like fun. Hope your foot feels better for your next run! Ps, I went to cheesecake factory and mowed down a piece of brownie cheesecake, I still feel sick, but it was worth it.

Marcy said...

I loooooooovveee Cheesecake Factory cheesecake. Hate their food :-/ LMAO!

Looks like a fun date!

Nicole said...

The cheesecake factory is soo good! Great job with the 5miler!

Marlene said...

Aw, what a fun date!

Nie job on the treadmill run... and weights and a swim too?! Hope your foot is okay. :(

Aron said...

ohhh love the C dates :)

awesome job on your runs!! hope your foot feels better!

j. said...

The pottery turned out so cute!

Julianne said...

You guys are way too cute!!!! Love the "c" date! *sniff*

Hope the foot pain goes away. Unknown foot pain sucks... :-(

tfh said...

You two are adorable. I need to copy this date idea! Hope you get your foot checked out and everything's okay.

Melanie said...

How fun! We have one of those pottery places here, and I so want to go do that sometime. Thanks for your sweet comment today. It's crazy how as runners we know certain things about what all comes with the territory, but we still worry and freak out and need people to remind us to chill and not worry. I hope things turn out ok with your foot!

Chic Runner said...

Those pictures are really cute! :) Good C date, annnnd can I please tell you that I want to do that with Mr. R and he calls me retarded! Ahhhh! you are lucky!