Friday, August 29, 2008

Moving Out

I woke up at 5am and snoozed till 520 then popped out of bed and into the bathroom. As soon as I had my contacts in, I heard the rain start and then heard it just let loose and pour. I walked upstairs to my parents room and my mom said "You are not going out in that; come lay here!"

So for probably the last time (except maybe when I get married) I slept at my house, in my bed, and then got into bed with my parents till 615 and just giggled and talked. Its sad to think that this might be the last time i live with them. I am now back at school and very excited about it but still I am growing up which means I am leaving things behind and making changes in my life.

I had packed my car last night but there were still some things to add this morning. I thought I had everything but I soon realized that I had forgotten my two pillows! Needless to say I am in a very optimistic mood this morning. I was listening to a radio show this morning on the way to work and dancing to the music. Traffic was ULTRA light which was awesome, plus I saw tons of women running this morning, of couse i was jealous but hopefully i will get to run after work. My knees are being fussy and I feel like they want to run. Anyway I am just in a fantastic mood so I wanted to share and I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

Alya said...

that's wonderful for you! I hope life is always wonderful and your future bright and optimistic. :))