Saturday, April 30, 2011

April Recap

Average Temp: 54F/12C, Spring seems to have arrived.  The flowers are out and the buds are on the trees but we did see snow this April.




Miles run: 126.7 mi

Rest days taken: 10 days

Highest mileage week: 37 miles - beating out my highest ever that I ran in March

Average pace: 8:19 min/mile

Races: Spring Forward 15k and Better life 5k

Current Obsessions: The royal wedding - I didn't wake up super early to watch the wedding but I did DVR it!

Current Blessings: As always, great friends and Brian.

Current Excitement: It's a secret, but I'll be sharing soon!

Current Read: Something Borrowed By Emily Griffin in preparation for the movie coming out next week!



Current Guilty Pleasure: Trying not to eat all my Easter candy before the race tomorrow!


How was your April?  I am so ready for May!

7 comments:

Christine said...

What a great month for you!! :) You will kick butt tomorrow :)

Anonymous said...

awesome racing! and running in general.

i can't believe that you dvr'd the wedding! too funny.

Marlene said...

Ooooh, a secret! I am intrigued! :)

Great job in April - it will pay off tomorrow!!

Amber said...

I'm excited to hear your big secret :)

I forgot the Something Borrowed movie was coming out! I can't wait to see it!

Relentless Forward Commotion said...

ack! Snow! I'm so secluded here in SC, after this weeks weather I keep thinking it's July ;)

Badgergirl said...

Secrets? Exciting!

Sounds like April was a great month. Well except for the snow.

Keri said...

Love this book and have all her others! Once you finish, make sure you read Something Blue because they are making that a movie too!