Friday, April 29, 2011

I think its time..

To put away the long spandex and bring out the shorts!


First official run of 2011 with SHORTS!  And my last "hard" run before the half!

20 mins easy + 15 mins HMP + 10 mins easy

The sun was out, the wind was mostly at our backs and everything felt good.  Sunday I'll be running with a few members of my running group and having them there will definitely be a confidence booster!

I have...
picked up my race packet.

I need to...
pick out a race outfit.

I will...
respect the distance and enjoy the race!

See you on the other side of 13.1 miles!

16 comments:

Audrey said...

yayy shorts! you are SO ready to have an amazing race - you've put in the training, now time for the fun part! :) good luck!!!

Marlene said...

YEAH! So exciting. Have a GREAT race. I can't wait to see how you do - I know it's going to be awesome.

Unknown said...

Good luck and enjoy it!

Unknown said...

Good luck!!! You are gonna do great!

Anonymous said...

have fun picking out the race outfit. can't wait to see what you choose :)

Suzy said...

GL!! I can't wait to read about your half on the other side.

justme said...

good luck, i have my half on sunday as well...wheee

Running Librarian said...

Good luck on the half! Yay shorts!!

Anonymous said...

Go get 'em! You'll be great, and in shorts no less!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Best of luck! I think this is going to be a wonderful race for you!! I'll be thinking of you on Sunday!!

Nicole said...

Good luck gf!!!

Molly said...

Good Luck!!! Have a great race : )

I ran in shorts yesterday too, I loved it!

Anonymous said...

hooray for shorts! Good luck lady - can't wait to hear how it goes!

Christine said...

Good luck, can't wait to hear all the details!!! You worked so hard, this will be the reward :)

d.a.r. said...

YAY!! Hope it went well!!!

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to hear all about!!! I bet you killed it!