Monday, January 26, 2009

I don't know what is wrong

Well it has been an interesting past few days -

Thursday and Friday I was fighting off an extreme headache that actually woke me up Friday night. I took Tylenol and ibprofen but nothing really worked.

Saturday morning I was up at 5:20am and on the bus at 6:15am where I promptly fell back to sleep. I usually never sleep on buses but I slept the whole way to the meet. I started warming up and my stomach hurt. I made it through hurdles, shot put and high jump but pulled out of the 4x4 as I had a fever and was in pain.

The stomach pain continued but my fever broke on the way home from the meet.

Sunday, I woke up feeling a little better but still had some stomach pain and then also a lot of burping (especially after I ate).

This morning I had stomach pain again - I feel a little better but I am not sure what is going on. I feel fine other than my stomach - my energy is fine, I don't feel over tired or anything and I haven't thrown up.

So basically I think that all my worrying about pain last week may have been a side affect of what I am feeling now. If I don't get better I will be going to the trainers to see what is going on - I hate going to the doctors though!! It might just be a viral stomach thing.

11 comments:

Brian said...

Hope ya feel better!!

No Longer Using said...

oh no this sounds terrible!!! when i had a fever with mono the doctors recommended motrin. def get it checked out!!!! not salmonella, right?

tfh said...

Oh, no! I'm sorry you're not feeling well and couldn't enjoy the meet as much as you normally would. Hopefully it goes away before you have to see a doc!

Aron said...

oh no!! that doesnt sound fun :( i hope you feel better soon!!!

Marcy said...

(((HUGS))) oooohhh man chica I hope you start feeling better ASAP!

Nicole said...

the best headache medicine is excedrin migrane. if i take it then take a short nap, i wake up feeling tons better. i had a bad headache today and took it before my run and felt 100% better after. Try it and tell me what you think. Hopefully you feel better soon.

Marlene said...

Sorry you had to miss your 4x4. Feel better soon!

N.D. said...

Aww, I hope you feel better!

Unknown said...

Hope you're feeling better now. sounds like kind of a crappy weekend.

The Laminator said...

Feels better. Hope whatever you have passes quickly.

Julianne said...

Oh no... go see a doctor!!!