Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Speed Day

Just a quick post here! B-Rabbit is in the kitchen cleaning up from dinner (he is the best!) and if he comes in here and catches me on the computer, posting on my blog I am going to be in some serious trouble since I have to:

1. study for a test tomorrow
2. finish my lab for tomorrow afternoon

Oh well!! Today's workout was all about increasing speed! I feel stronger and better and I am excited about the meet this Saturday!!! (more on that later)

Anyway, I need to get to work!!

8 comments:

Nicole said...

Great!

Can't wait to hear about the meet!

N.D. said...

Oh how I miss speeeddd

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your test!

No Longer Using said...

hehehe... uh oh!!! GOOD LUCK THIS SATURDAY!!! woo-woo! elliot and i are the same way-- if i make a meal he will do the dishes and vice versa. works so well! :)

Jocelyn said...

Good luck! and good job with the work outs

Marcy said...

YAY!! I'm, excited for you!!

Marlene said...

Nothing wrong with a little procrastination... hope you got all of your work done!

tfh said...

Hope your test went well and B-Rabbit doesn't find out what you REALLY do when he's cleaning up so you can study. ;)